Mexican businessman Alejandro Burillo plans to sell his 25% stake in Grupo Televisa, Mexico’s largest media company, to a group of large shareholders led by María Asunción Aramburuzabala, one of Mexico’s wealthiest women. Emilio Azcárraga, son of the company’s founder and Burillo’s cousin, will remain Televisa’s largest shareholder with 54% of the equity. Burillo hopes to increase his holding of Pegaso Telecommunications by 12.1% for $126 million in cash amounting to 51%, with the remaining 49% owned by Sprint and Leap Wireless. Burillo also plans to purchase Ovaciones, a popular Mexican tabloid, from Televisa for $25 million in cash.