Last year’s speakers included:
- Enrique García, President & CEO, CAF
- Oscar Iván Zuluaga, Minister of Finance & Public Credit, Colombia
- Paulo Bernardo Silva, Minister of Planning, Management and Budget, Brazil
- Mercedes Aráoz, Minister of Finance & Economy, Peru
- Alicia Bárcena Ibarra, Executive Secretary, ECLAC
- Rodrigo Bolaños, Executive President, FLAR
- Jorge Sicilia, Chief Economist, BBVA Bancomer
The annual Latin America in the Next 10 years: Development Challenges breakfast meeting, co-hosted by the Corporación Andina de Fomento (CAF) and LatinFinance,
will be held on March 28, 2011, at the Westin Calgary in Calgary, Canada, on the occasion of the Annual Meetings of the Inter-American Development Bank (IDB).
The breakfast will be a stimulating panel discussion bringing together some of the emerging markets’ most influential and distinguished leaders for a lively debate on:
- The prospects for macroeconomic stability and growth
- International integration: strategies to capitalize on increased trade and investment flows into Latin America
- Changes in productivity and competitiveness in the region’s economies
- Challenges to the alleviation of poverty and the creation of social equity
- What’s next for regional integration
- The role of multilateral agencies in the development agenda for the region
- The evolution of the local capital markets and prospects for the financial sector
The panel discussion will begin at 7:15 a.m. Coffee, fruit juice and a light breakfast will be served from 7 a.m. As in all our Breakfast meetings, we will encourage participation from you and your fellow guests. Please RSVP and confirm your attendance by clicking here. As there are space limitations we would politely request that you indicate your attendance as soon as possible.
We look forward to welcoming you to what will undoubtedly be one of the most stimulating events of this year’s IDB meetings.
For further information on registration please contact Alex Rubin at email@example.com or +1 (305) 428-6280
For further information on sponsorship please contact James Norton at firstname.lastname@example.org or +1 (305) 428-6273
If you are interested in speaking at this event, please contact Michael Brosgart at email@example.com or +1 (305) 428-6277